Amherst Youth Soccer Program Administrator
The Amherst Youth Soccer Association seeks an organized, motivated independent contractor to provide support and administrative services for its travel and recreational soccer program. We are looking for a person that understands the value of youth sports and will enthusiastically help grow the youth soccer community. Services to be provided will include the following:
- review, route and respond to email inquiries
- update website and social media sites
- support equipment and uniform ordering and delivery
- administration of volunteer coach credentialing
- volunteer coordination and outreach
- onsite attendance at programming events
The bulk of services will be provided during our spring and fall seasons, which run for approximately 12 weeks each, from early March through the end of June, and from late August through to early November. Applicants for this contract should have competence with spreadsheets and will be able to pass a CORI background check.
Please submit a cover letter, CV, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed until such time as the contract is awarded.