- All players should own their own ball, with their name on it in permanent ink. Please bring the ball to every session. Ball size varies by age:
- Size 3 – Under 8 years (Little Kickers, K and 1st grade)
- Size 4 – Ages 8 to 12 years (2nd to 5th grade)
- Size 5 – Ages 12 and up (6th grade and up)
- Cleats (not metal), with the exception of Little Kickers, where this is optional.
- Shin guards, with the exception of Little Kickers, where this is optional. Soccer socks should cover shin guards.
- Athletic shorts or pants. We will provide a team t-shirt.
- A reusable water container (hopefully with ice water in it).
It is highly recommended that snacks containing peanuts or peanut oil are not brought to the soccer field. There are a few players who are so allergic to nuts that just smelling them can send them into a life-threatening allergic reaction. Individual coaches will announce this to their teams and parents/guardians who have children who are allergic should make sure the coaches and other parents know of the seriousness of the situation.